hiyall,

JA>> By the way, I am not saying the following to single out Brano.  I've
JA>> noticed this growing trend on the TB lists.

> I know, I am sorry. Maybe authors of QT should in those QT some notes
> about authors or so :)

IMHO you're both right! anything w/o his coder's REM is probably seen
in the public domain and thus often not credited to the original
author

not to promote bureaucracy: but it clearly could help to have
something like a "credit line standard"

%REM='
      Quote reformatting routine to remove prefixes from quotes.
      requote = driver template for recursive engine

      Written by Januk Aggarwal
      June 2002
'%-

is good for finding sth. in an archive, but far too bulky to have a
chance of remaining in any of my templates (not intended as offence
against Januk! it simply was the first example I had at hand)

easier would be something like

%REM='by <author name> : <short descriptive name> : ver <version#> part <part#> :
<iso-date>'

e. g.

%REM='by Januk Aggarwal : Prefix Remover : ver 1.6a part A : 2002-06-10'

such one-liners could easily be maintained in derived sets:

%REM=
'by Frank N. Further : Prefix Booster : ver 0.9 part A : 2002-06-14
 using Januk Aggarwal : Prefix Remover : ver 1.6a part A : 2002-06-10'

--
kind regards, Shalom
NOrbert