Hello John,

Historians believe that Monday, June 24, 2002 at 10:33 AM was when,
John Thomas [JT] typed the following:

JT> I hope you are still bored.

Not really, but since I opened this can of worms, let's continue.

JT> Would it be possible to modify the code to work with attachments?  I
JT> am sorry I cannot do this myself.
<snip>
JT> Currently, I use %WRAPPED="%ATTACHMENTS" which results in the following:
JT>    First Attachment.pdf; Second Attachment.xls; Third Attachment.doc;
JT>    Fourth Attachment.txt

The recipient2 template can handle that case already.  You just need
to change the driver template (recipient QT in this case) to:

====[QT attachment]====
%COMMENT='%-
%-%-%IF:"%ATTACHMENTS"<>"":"%ATTACHMENTS; "'%-
%QINCLUDE='recipient2'%-
%Comment=''

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

I tried relaxing, but...I don't know...I feel more comfortable tense.