Hi Miguel,

Saturday, June 29, 2002, 11:00:05 AM, you wrote:

>> Is it possible to tell The Bat! what to use as initials in a quoted
>> reply?

MAU> Account/Properties/Templates/Reply/Sender information used for
MAU> quotation.

  Thanks, Miguel. I have that set to use "initials," but the problem
  is that The Bat! "constructs" initials from the email address when
  no name is supplied. It doesn't use the initials of the person from
  the address book which is the option I would like. So for what I
  would call atypical email addresses, such as the example I cited, I
  get a set of initials that is unrelated to the person's name.

  Other ideas?

--
Regards,
 Perry

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States,
unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter
bullet. -- Dave Barry

Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows ME
4.90 Build 3000