Hello Graham.

At 8:19 AM on Monday, July 15, 2002 you wrote the following
about [automate mailing]:

Graham> Except the 1x / month scheduling.. which is a much
Graham> requested enhancement :-(

  True, but I'm thinking this might be accomplished by
  command line parameters run by the windows scheduler. I
  don't know enough to suggest or write the 'bat' file to
  utilize this option but here's some relevant info which
  makes me think its possible.

,----- [from Help/Command line parameters]
'-----

,----- [/commands]