Alexander Leschinsky [AL], on Monday, July 15, 2002 at 16:34 (+0600)
wrote about in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

B>> I dont
B>> want use BCC or so. So, I am thinking how to do it. Any help ?
AL> Address Book - Mass Mailing ("New message using template")

tell me how to do it without clicking the mouse buttons and moving
mouse. I want to do it, but with scripts, commands and so on. It is
not possible now, but I am working on it (export AB, creting
commandline, sending messages. All with scripts...)
I hope today I will finish that.

--

 ...m8s, cu l8r, Brano.

[Hey kid...Santa isn't coming this year...I killed him!]