Hello Alexander,

in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] was written:

CT>> SpamPal

AL> My God, NO!!! Nice idea, but it's BRAKE! I tried it, and kill after
AL> two days (dialup, but tests on leased line produced same result)

Why? I'm using it at work (server here 's to 'old' for SpamAssassin to
work) and it works like a charm.
All three available plugins are installed and activated and the current
Beta-version is really faster than last stable release.
So could you elaborate what your problem with SpamPal was?

AL> POP3Catcher - http://voyager.pisem.net/POP3Catcher/

I'm unable to 'decipher' the Cyrillic written news, but beside that I don't
the concrete reasons why this program is superior to SpamPal?!

But the most significant difference: SpamPal _is_ free of charge, while
POP3Catcher is free only in a functional limited version ...

So convince me :-):

Why am I going to prefer POP3Catcher over SpamPal? :-)))

XPost & FUp2: TBOT
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther

Every program has two purposes -- written and another for which it wasn't.

 Current version is 1.61 | "Using TBTECH" information: