Hi Greg,

@8-Jun-2003, 17:54-0500 (23:54 UK time) Greg Strong [GS] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

>> <shrug> my comment stands. Your mail was affected by a routing
>> server. It has been seen here before. Often, but not always. Ergo
>> it's not this server and it's not TB.

GS> Would the routing server be included in the headers?

Further to this, we've since discovered that various moves of the
hosting server within the current rack have exposed us to an exim
installation that was doing this consistently. So what was "not
always" has now become "always".

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v1.63 Beta/9 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1