Januk-

Sunday, October 19, 2003, 1:05:52 PM, you wrote:

JA> Column is useful if you want to cleanup the quote prefixes on a block
JA> of text. You can do all the lines at once. It is also useful if you

!!! That's great !!! I've always wanted an easy way to do that. I've
been resorting to redirecting emails instead of forwarding them when
I've needed to eliminate the JA>-style prefixes. Or pulling them out
by hand. Both are a bit of a pain. I like this column mode a lot now.
Thanks.

--
-Mark Wieder
 Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4