Hi Xavier and list,

XMD> Hello  I'm  in  big  trouble.  I'  have to stop the bat following some
XMD> windows  xp  system operating problem. When I start it again I've got
XMD> the    message  base  error alert  and  the bat  proposed  to  fix  it.

I too have a corrupted folder with many missing mails displayed.  I notice that
in the folder there are 2 additional files part0001.bin and part0002.bin.  Is it
possible to attempt recovery from these files.  If so, how.  I have been unable
to find any reference to them in the help file.

Many thanks for your trouble.

--
Best regards,
 David