Hello, David.

You wrote 16.01.2004 @ 16:54  in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  using mailer The Bat! (v1.63 Beta/11) Business

DW> I too have a corrupted folder with many missing mails displayed.  I notice that
DW> in the folder there are 2 additional files part0001.bin and part0002.bin.  Is it
DW> possible to attempt recovery from these files.  If so, how.  I have been unable
DW> to find any reference to them in the help file.

You can use, for example, a hex editor to extract individual e-mails in simple
text form. AFAIK .bin file is only ensure that corrupted part was not deleted
totally, and you can decide yourself what is to do with it. This file consists
of raw RFC messages mixed with The Bat! special binaly headers. So, in HEX
editor you can visually determine the beginning of the letter (it is usually
started with the name of some RFC header, mostly "Received:...". The next letter
usually begins with hex signature 21 09 70 19 - the first one looks in symbol
form as exclamation mark (!). So, you can select the bytes since first Header up
to this signature, copy it into clipboard, open notepad and paste this bytes
into it as text, and then - save the file with .eml or .msg extension. Then go
to the next message and so on...

--
Sincerely,
 Alexey.