Hello dAniel,

On Wednesday, April 14, 2004 at 18:19 GMT +0200, a witness saw Daniel
Hahler [DH] commit:

DH> I'd use a python script for that.
<snip>

Thanks. That's getting close to what I requested. After thinking about
the "intelligent template" requirements that I have, I think I'm going
to have to do a recursive template with a lot of customization. I'm
not sure that a general purpose template will work for this one.

Alright, that's a project for some evening when I have time.

DH> That's quite powerful.

That does look good.  If only I didn't have to install a program in
addition to the plugin...

DH> HTH, I replaced my old CCLIST-killer with this one, too.. :)

That's good, at least you've benefited from this exercise.  :-)

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal