I'm fed up with waiting for normal html support (bth in displaying and creating html messages), I'm fed up waiting for normal unicode support (in every part of The Bat! not only in recieved messages but also in headers etc.) I'm fed up to find out that they are implementing that stupid feature like email chat :( (what a stupid waste of time) Look at Mozilla Thunderbird! It has full unicode support it has practically everithing (also The Bat! hase more good features) and please The Bat! developers do something I love The Bat! I want it to be the best! Look at Thunderbird. It hase many things that The Bat! should support!