Hallo Miguel,

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:08:56 +0200GMT (30-10-2004, 14:08 +0200, where
I live), you wrote:

M> Not fully automagically but, why don't you ask your students to request
M> each lesson when they are ready for it? I'm thinking on something like
M> sending a message with "Get lesson N" in the subject so that you could
M> filter on it and send an auto-reply with the proper lesson.

What do you think of replying to the finished lesson?
I considered that as an option, but there's hardly any challenge in a
setup like that. ;-)

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Wait a minute! Strike that! Reverse it. Thank you.

The Bat! 3.0.2.4 Rush
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN