Hi Roelof:

On Wednesday, March 23, 2005, 7:08:49 AM, you wrote:

RO> Close TB and delete the messages.tbi files for the problematic
RO> folders. Restart TB and see whether it helped.

I did that, and it fixed the problem with the folder that had the
subject lines and timing all messed up. Thanks!

However, it did not help at all with the problem of not being able to
delete messages. Argh!!

Any thoughts on that problem?

Also, fyi, I'm running the Bat! on Windows ME (out of necessity, rather
than preference, mind you).

--
David

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against its
government. - Edward Abbey, naturalist and author (1927-1989)