I've moved my working TheBat! to my new computer, but when I run the
Scheduler with the same command and template files, it isn't working
correctly.

When the scheduler runs the screen pops up every so often, showing that the
program is recurring, but the text in the windows is shown so quickly that I
can't read it,
but something in the message there says that something is "not recognized".
I saw the word "external' also. Is there any way to see this message not so
quickly?
So it can help me determine the cause of the scheduler failure to complete
the tasks?
Thanks again.