Thank you for your reply.

I have "Run the same command from the command prompt" as you suggested.

And I received this error message: %%i was unexpected at this time

I am using this .cmd script:

For %%i in ("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\BAT1\TA\*.txt")
do "C:\Program Files\The Bat!\thebat.exe" /MailT="C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Desktop\BAT1\Sendfile.tpl";A="%%i";To="%i";Send

This .cmd script has worked perfectly on my PC, and then has also worked
perfectly on my server. However, when I upgraded to TheBat! 4.0.18 it no
longer worked successfully, so I have tried v3.99 again, and tried v4.20
with no success.

I have worked all week on trying to solve this mystery. I am in great need
of resolving this. Please help me.

Thank you.