Hello, the Bat! list recipients,

Thursday, September 30, 1999, Alex Sanyukovitch wrote about
Orange folders color:

AS> After getting of mail  all received messages become "new".
AS> After  next session all unread messages from previous session still be
AS> "unread", but "new" will be only messages, received in this session.

I  didn't  get  what  for.  I  do  sort  messages by 'urgent' and 'not
urgent'.  Urgent  messages  are  sorted  to folders which are shown in
MailTicker.  Non-urgent  messages  are sorted to folders which are not
shown  in  MailTicker.  And I don't care whether did they brought with
last session or not. And I don't get why it can be so important.

Oleg Zalyalov.                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Using The Bat! version 1.35
  under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 5, RC 1.1