Hi all,

On Monday, October 04, 1999, 9:07:46 AM (-5 GMT), Thomas scribbled:

> If everybody used TB! (wouldn't that be a nice world <g>), everybody
> would know who wrote what. Yes, especially in business it is indeed
> *very* useful.

The problem is that most people *do not* use TB!. Most people who use
other mailers other than TB will not use initials and it will create
difficulties, hence my turning it off. I don't use initials on TBUDL as
I'd like to because the quote prefix settings can't be achieved on a per
folder basis.

--
Regards,
 -=Ali=-