Hello Anne,

AK> Hi tbudl,

AK>    With an eMail account of mine, I suddenly get an error message
AK>    "Server reports error: Invalid domain name" when I attempt to send
AK>    mail out. I can still pick it up with no problems though. Does
AK>    anybody know what this means and how I might fix it?
Are you sure you have the right to acces that server from the dail-up
account you're using? If you have, the dns-server could be down (try
pinging it). I always use a resolved dns-number (007.007.007.007)
instead of [EMAIL PROTECTED]), since it's faster.

  Greetings,
   Joris
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   PGP-key: click here: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_pgp
   ICQ:25569167