Hi!

Keith Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> about "PGP Check Signature does not work":

> Fascinating. I'm also using 6.5.1. I just tested it, and mine is
> identified as 6.5i in the signature! FWIW, I have never had an
> international version installed on this PC. Is The Bat! just
> misinterpreting the '1' as an 'i'? 8-)

The version number is hardcoded into the plugin (batpgp65.dll).

--
Christian Gassmann        PGP keys: RSA 0x6975E6D3 - DH/DSS 0x83BD18C5
Internet Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]             ICQ UIN: 12893571

Using The Bat! 1.36
under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 5