Hi TBUsers,

CG> Look into the registry at the following key:
CG> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Network Associates\PGP
CG> I've found "Version"="freeware, version 6.5.1" here - and there isn't
CG> any other reference to a PGP version in "my" registry.

There is one more reference, but as you say they both don't change the
version number in direct (clipboard) signing.

CG> When I encrypt/sign a message using the plugin:
CG> "Version: PGP 6.5i"

Yep. I installed thebat.exe (v1.36) *again* and now it works fine.
Seems like TheBat! doesn't notice a PGP version change.
Thanks all.

Peter Steiner, you wrote previously about the "check signature"
feature:
"Yes, i had the same problem, but only until i changed to PGP 6.5"
Does "*automatically verify*" work with your v6.5? Here only the
manual menu command "verify signature" works, not *auto verify*; I
didn't quite get which one was meant in the discussion earlier in the thread.
Maybe Keith?

--
With best regards,
 Claudius Regn                     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.36 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998