Hallo tracer,

On Saturday, October 16, 1999, 3:41:52 PM, tracer wrote:

t> Question, due to all these language questions I dug up  some stuff and
t> as long as I cannot select a simple Thai font with external switch
t> (which exist) I see no easy way to get Thai in the BAT.
t> I see Thai is on the list of languages in the conversion tables but
t> tables donot seem to be setup.
t> 1. IS Thai setup?

You need a Thai driver. I have never worked with X-LAT tables, though.
Thai drivers come with Thai Windows. If you have stripped Thai out of
it because you want the English-only version, you'll have to get the
drivers from Chula or KU or Nectec or anywhere. Not a problem, since
you are in the software circles in Thailand, really. But then, why
would you use Thai fonts if you have taken the effort of making your
Windows English-only?

t> 2. If not, CAN it be setup and how?
t> 3. How complex to select from ALL fonts in the control panel?

You have all the monospaced fonts right there in TB!, no need to go to
the Control Panel. Options/Editor Preferences/Display/Change, and
voila: no need to set up anything. It's as easy as that.

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.36
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366 Mhz, 128MB RAM