Monday, October 18, 1999

Hello Thomas,

Sunday, Sunday, October 17, 1999, you wrote:

Thomas> Hallo tracer,

Thomas> On Sunday, October 17, 1999, 7:24:20 AM, tracer wrote:

Thomas> My X-LAT table does not include Thai... :-(
I selected 'add', and Thai was on the list (scroll down ) and so I
selected it. Doesnt do a thing though...

Thomas> They are automatically shown if you put them in the C:\Windows|Font
Thomas> directory.

So I thought you said you have a Thai non proportional TT font??
Could you send it to me...
All the ones I have seem to be proportional and I donot like to mess
with system fonts.

Best regards,

tracer

files attached: