Hello The Bat! developers,

  I'm using The Bat! Version 1.36
  under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
  and would like to report a bug (better, an `issue`)

  The bug description:

  when viewing and html message, TB uses for the text of message the
  colour used in windows for the text of tridimensional objects (in
  screen->properties->`aspetto`(`look` in english version?!)

  When I select a dark colour for 3d object (dark gray,
  ie.),I set the text to a lighter colour (pink, i.e.);

  Now, in TB I read html text light pink on light gray (I use blue
  text on light gray for standard in TB);

  itsn`t better if TB use the standard colour (editor preferences) to
  display html text too?

  TIA!!!

Regards,
  Giamma