Hi,
I discoverd the bat only a few days ago, but I think its one of the
best Mailers on the market (maybe the best!).

After days of testing and customizing, I've got some Ideas for a new
version of the Bat, which could be useful to other users:

+ Encrypt the attachments too if the whole mail is encrypted!
  Or at minimum warn them, that attachments won't be encrypted,
  cause most people think, that if they encrypt the mail,
  that the attachments will be secure too, but that idea can
  be dangerous in the actual bat-release. So best solution
  should be, to automatically encrypt the Attachments to!

+ A new checkbox inside a Adress Entry Property:
  "Always encrypt outgoing E-mail to this user" (PGP)

  (it would simply add %ENCRYPTCOMPLETE to the mail, cause it's
  no solution at the moment to write a specific template for every
  user containing %ENCRYPTCOMPLETE. And in the general templates
  its not useful (There are always some people that don't have PGP))

+ A new checkbox inside a Adress Entry Property:
  "Always decrypt incoming E-Mail from this user (every Email-Adress
  he has!) and save it decrypted!"

  (The name of the checkbox can be shorter :-)
  (You may be saying, saving the message unencrypted is a security
  hole, BUT I think that most people don't have a security problem
  with their machine but with the internet and its extremly annoying
  to work (means read, reply, forward, etc) with encrypted Mail.
  If you really think, this is to unsecure, than you should save it
  encrypted, but display it decrypted (means decrypt it every time
  he wants to take a look at it! (and prompting for password if not
  cached))
  BTW, If I (in the current version 1.36) decrypt a Mail, then a
  second message will be generated an that one will be saved
  decrypted. So, it can't be worse to decrypt it automatically
  and save it without manual work of the user.

+ Possibility to switch the "Get new Mail" - button in the main-toolbar
  to a "Check Mail for All", cause its annoying to always try to click
  it over the arrow-menu and it isn't easy to press the HotKey (Alt-F2)

+ Possibility to switch the "Send queued Mail" - button in the main-toolbar
  to a "Send Mail from All". Same reason as before (but worse, ever tried to
  press Alt-Shift-F2 with one hand?)

Maybe the last two points can be done over a global "Switch to Get and
Send All Mode" Checkbox inside the preferences?

Hope you can realize some of these ideas in a new release of the bat
(if you find them useful...). But anyway, keep on going !!

Greetings, Roman Meng