Monday, October 25, 1999, 4:55:03 PM, Leif wrote:
> Even though none of my PGP encrypted messages had anything damaging or
> even important in them, I am glad that TB didn't automatically decrypt
> and/or store the decrypted versions.

    I meant automatically when the message is loaded.  It wil still ask for
your PGP password.  There is no need to leave a decrypted message on the HD if
TB! did it all automatically and seamlessly.  Take a look at how PMMail2000
Professional does it.  Much nicer than TB!.  That is what I meant.  When you
open the window, it sees the PGP information and automatically verifies the
signature or prompts for your password to decrypt.