Hello TBUsers,

  it  is  possible  to  enter  more  than  one  email addresses in the
  properties  of an address book entry. If I create a new mail using a
  recipient from the arrow/drop down menu (favourites) next to the new
  mail  button, the first email address will be in the "to" field, but
  the  second  in  the  "CC"  field. Selecting a recipient through the
  address  book symbol in the "to" field, only the first email address
  will be used (no CC).
  I'd  like to store multiple email addresses but I don't want them to
  show  up in "CC:" (using the favourites menu) - I just need to store
  them _somewhere_ for special occasions.

--
With best regards,
 Claudius Regn                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.36 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998