Claudius,

On Wednesday, October 27, 1999, at 22:59 you wrote:
CR> I'd like to store multiple email addresses but I don't want them
CR> to show up in "CC:" (using the favourites menu) - I just need to
CR> store them _somewhere_ for special occasions.
CR>  Claudius Regn                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I store extra e-mail addresses etc. on the "Other" tab of the contact
entry in the "Memo" block.

A bad day: "Transfer completed (5720468 bytes, 56651 errors, 1 CPS)"

Leif Gregory

--
TBUDL/TBBT List Moderator
ICQ 216395 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Using The Bat! 1.36 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium 266 with 64MB.