Hi there,

We want to save in another special folder some outgoing mail.
I just created an filter for this in outgoing branch, but the problem is
that I have the sent mail in the outbox as well as the final folder.

Is there a way to move it instead of copying it?
Or instead of doing a copy (bottom of the "Actions" panel), should I use
the "move messages to folder" in the rule one? Will the message be sent,
even if I use send now or send later ?

Thank you,
--
DOLIST Support Information