Hi all,

On Wednesday, November 03, 1999, 10:14:04 AM (-5 GMT), Patrick scribbled:

> in which order get the rules in the filtering office applied to a
> message. the reason i ask is, that in pmmail98 i filtered every mail
> and the last rule was "move to folder SPAM". in the bat this seems not
> to work...

The filtering is done in the order in which the filter rules appear,
i.e., from the top of the list to the bottom. I've confirmed this by
manipulating the order to achieve my filtering. The spam filter is the
last entry in my list. Works beautifully except for the 1 or 2 spam
messages that are addressed to me personally.

--
Regards,
 -=Ali=-

   >>> Procrastination Day Has Been Postponed! <<<
  Running The Bat! v1.36 in Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)