Hi Steve Lamb,

On Freitag, 5. November 1999 at 23:58:29 you wrote:

SL> 1: PGP should encrypt the message to the recipient(s) and the sender so the
SL> sender can have the ability to read the message later.

But make that an option, please.

SL> 2: The PGP interface should not use the default key.  Instead TB! should keep
SL> separate KeyIDs for each account and request that KeyID.  This is because some
SL> people *cough, myself, cough* have more than one key and use different keys
SL> for different accounts.

I  second  that. Anyway, I asked for it months ago... All I got by now
is  my  PGP  not  decoding  anything  automatically and messing up the
signature check. Seems like there's a lot to be done in that area.

Oliver Sturm

--
Oliver Sturm / <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Key ID: 71D86996
Fingerprint: 8085 5C52 60B8 EFBD DAD0  78B8 CE7F 38D7 71D8 6996