Hello all fellow TBUDL members,

I have filtered mail from a certain party to a folder in another
account and I want the active account for all replies to be the
original account. In the folders properties / identity slots, I put
the original account info, but this doesn't make the original account,
the active account. What does? (I'm assuming this is possible).

Another thing. I have to turn off the ticker for the main account due
to the amount of mail received, but would like the ticker to be active
for certain folders in it, since mail from other accounts are filtered
to them and not to the inbox, where I would see it more readily as it
came in. (The inbox gets too much mail that doesn't get read to use the
ticker there).

I assume that I would have to have the ticker active but
deactivate the ticker for each of all the folders that constantly
contain relatively uninteresting and often unopened mail.  Please
confirm if this is so.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
 Douglas                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Douglas Hinds, Dir. Gral. -  CeDeCoR, A.C.
Centro para el Desarrollo Comunitario y Rural, Asociacion Civil
(Center for Rural and Community Development, a non-profit organization)
Cordoba, Veracruz; Cd. Guzman, Jalisco & Reynosa, Tamaulipas Mexico
Apdo. Postal No. 171
Fortin de las Flores, Veracruz 94471 Mexico
Tel: 011 522 713 2888 (Direct at present)
U.S. Voicemail   (email linked) 630 300 0550
U.S. Fax Mailbox (email linked) 630 300 0555
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]