Hi tracer,

Wolfgang>> While having a shower this morning I decided that it is the
Wolfgang>> graphics card driver. I'll test that on sunday (don't have
Wolfgang>> access to my new pc before that :-( ).

t> wouldnt you need another test video card???

The first attempt will be to use the standard VGA or Super VGA
driver. Then we'll see what happens. My guess is that this
will solve the problem.

Regards,
Wolfgang

Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists

Using The Bat! 1.36 under Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111  B
in Darmstadt, Germany,
on a 166Mhz Cyrix, 128MB SDRAM, half SCSI system ;-)

http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/wky/