Hi Paula,

on Saturday, November 20, 1999, 8:38:11 AM GMT+0800, Paula Ford wrote:

>> It  has  nothing  to  do  with  %cursor  macro,  while is
>> reasonable  wish.  But I'm afraid it is hardly implementable, while it
>> does work so when you hit reply.

PF> Well, it would seem that it is implementable, since it works that way
PF> with Replies.

This is why I was wondering whether we should put it  on that
mnysterious wish-list. Anyway, I domn't want to start the whole thread
all over again.

>> Suppose  i  write  a  template  for  message which will always have to
>> addressees,  constant one and variable one and a constant beginning of
>> a subject, and still want cursor to be at certain place in the message
>> after  I'll  finish  filling in the variable address and subject. What
>> should I do, if I will have no possibility of using %cursor macro?

PF> Irreconcilable user preferences.

This means there should be two seperate %Cursor macros:

1.) Where should the curosr be when I start the message (for example
in the ehader, or in the body)?
2.) Once I tab into the body, where should the cursor be then?

Number 2 is the current %Cursor command. Number 1 is the candidate for
the wish-list.

Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38 Beta/1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.