Paula,

I've e-mailed him twice directly so far to try and get a copy of the
wishlist so that I could post it to the TBUDL FAQ page. I haven't
gotten a response from him yet.

On Sunday, November 21, 1999, at 1:28 you wrote:
PF> Does "currently" mean that Alex is not working on it for now or
PF> that he's abandoned the project? Does anyone have the last version
PF> that was posted to the list? If so, I'd appreciate your e-mailing
PF> me a copy.

Leif Gregory

--
TBUDL/TBBT List Moderator
ICQ 216395 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Using The Bat! 1.38 Beta/2 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium 266 with 64MB.