On 20 November 1999 at 17:54, [EMAIL PROTECTED] told the list:

>> I have new mail shown on the ticker and the ticker enabled...

>> Then, I simply press the space bar to page through my new mail.
>> Regardless of which folder it resides in. Viewing from the ticker
>> takes care of grouping all new mail for me.

>> What's wrong with that?

PF> Nothing if someone uses the Mail Ticker, but I for one don't and
PF> don't want to. I also never use the Folder View. I think it's
PF> reasonable to request a some key command that will go to the next
PF> new message in the next folder. Would it be difficult to
PF> implement?

If there was another way of grouping the new mail into such a location
as the ticker's "virtual folder" then I suppose that would do the job.
OTOH,  there's always the option to shift the Incoming mail filters to
the Read mail filters and deal with all new mail from the Inbox.

Cheers,
Marck
--
Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists