I need to transport my own mail box form office to home but I have
a problem because my mail box is quite big (some of 80 mb when zipped).
So the best should be if I can transport only the new messages. making
a filter that moves messages form "today" folder into "old" folder
using the received date.
Actually this is not enough because the attachment directory: I can
not move only my messages... I have to move also the new attachment
but AFAIK all the attachments are together in TheBat!.
Is there any possible solution?
I need also to bring back my outbox (I use the mobile to connect when
I'm home) in the office... but iI guess i have only to move the the
files i'll find in the outbox folder, isn't right?
Thank you so much

 Ciao
 Al
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://i.am/atoms
 pgp public key: http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Louvre/8338/key.html
 Fingerprint: 23A0 44F1 8D3B 5C78 0054  4E25 8D0A D73E 4664 8E0F
A birthday cake is fine as long as there's a girl in it!