tracer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[....]
Ali>>  I realized this when trying to figure out why ten copies of a number
Ali>>  of parked messages were in a particular folder. I have been applying
Ali>>  manual filters to a folder containing a few parked messages and
Ali>>  copies are being sent to the destination folder each time I apply the
Ali>>  filters.

Ali>>  This seems to be a bug to me.

> Agreed, I found that as well over the last few months.
> if its a feature, I donot like it.
> Secondly, I want to be able to removed dupes over all my
> accounts/boxes in one go

That's another thing that makes that problem even more irritating.
Duplicate messages that are parked will not be deleted by the 'kill
dupes utility. You have to unpark the duplicates and then go.

--
Ali Martin                     |     Using The Bat! v1.38e
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      |     Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)

   [ I.R.S.: We've got what it takes to take what you've got! ]
___