Hi tracer,

on Monday, December 13, 1999, 2:09:54 AM GMT+0800, tracer wrote:

Thomas>> Another thing is a "Kill Dupes" command not only for the active
Thomas>> folder but as a global command (kill dupes in all folders of this
Thomas>> account / in all folders of all accounts in one go). Not a bad idea,
Thomas>> but it should still kill dupes only on a per-folger basis.
t> if you mean only per box, agreed.  But if I crash off during download
t> irs damned frustrating to read old mail..

I don't get your meaning. Kill Dupes is a command you don't usually do
*during* downloading, buit *after* having downloaded duplicate
messages. And why would you read old mail if you hit "kill dupes"
before reading?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38e
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.