Paula,

On Saturday, December 11, 1999, at 11:48 you wrote:
>> However, unlike other *aholics Anonymous groups, we don't want to
>> be cured... <grin>

PF> We don't??? Maybe some of us do.

Well, at least those in *our* E-mailaholics group don't want to be
cured.

PF> If you don't want to be cured, what is the objective of your 12
PF> steps? 12 steps to yet more and more e-mail?

No, not twelve steps, It's the five levels of EMness.

A "pacifist male" is a contradiction in terms. - Lazarus Long

Leif Gregory

--
TBUDL/TBBT List Moderator
ICQ 216395 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Using The Bat! 1.38e under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium 266 with 64MB.