Hallo Leif,

On Sunday, December 12, 1999, 5:52:13 PM (GMT+0800), Leif Gregory wrote:

>>> However, unlike other *aholics Anonymous groups, we don't want to
>>> be cured... <grin>

PF>> We don't??? Maybe some of us do.

LG> Well, at least those in *our* E-mailaholics group don't want to be
LG> cured.

I just had a look at Alcoholics Anonymous website. They are  a bunch
of serious people helping other people with a serious problem. I have
also learned a bundle about AA and think they are doing a good thing.

The willingness to be cured is one of the basic requirements, and we
are quite different - I think we shouldn't be using a variation of
their name. Instead, I propose E-mailaholics International. It also
conveys that our addiction knows no borders <g>.

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38e
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366 Mhz, 128MB RAM