Hi all,

   let`s try to explain what I need...

   I`ll have little LAN (4/5 PC with HUB) in my company: here we have
   3 internet mailbox, info, sales, and boss (not me... ;-) ).

   In small companies, the same person can reply to mail sent to info@
   or sales@, and more persons can reply using these accounts. If a
   person replies to a mail, all the others must know that this is
   done, and what is replied. But i can`t localize a mailbox on a
   single PC: when the boss wants to reply to a mail sent to info@, he
   won`t stand up, go in an other room and use an other pc... and so
   all others employees

   Now I want that is one pc (the boss` pc) to connect to internet and
   retrieve mail for all accounts. After, all the others PCs can
   access to a folder located on boss` PC and see the whole mailbox.

   It is possible with actual TheBat features? It`s planned for tb2?

   tnx to all!

--

Ciao!

     Gian Matteo