Hallo Giamma,

On Tuesday, December 14, 1999, 1:26:30 AM (GMT+0800), Giamma wrote:

G>    Now I want that is one pc (the boss` pc) to connect to internet and
G>    retrieve mail for all accounts. After, all the others PCs can
G>    access to a folder located on boss` PC and see the whole mailbox.

G>    It is possible with actual TheBat features? It`s planned for tb2?

I'm not quite sure whether you mean that everyone has his/her own PC.
If yes, I would suggest to leave all TB settings on "leave messages on
server".

There is another feature, "delete from server if message is old than
xx days". I would enalbe this as well, allowing for weekends and
possible lengths of holidays.

This way, everybody could receive all incoming messages.

As for outgong messages (your boos or somebody else replied already),
but %bcc=%FromAddr in all the "send" and "reply" folders.

This is actually how I read my company email at hone, and reply, if I
want to reply from home. My office computer (and this could actually
be someone else's computer) has all message completely.

HTH

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38e
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366 Mhz, 128MB RAM