Hello List Members,

on Tuesday, December 14, 1999 at 17:01, Ali Martin wrote:

>> Does  anybody now when it all was introduced?

> It was all introduced with version 1.38.

The  functions  were  introduced  in  1.38 - alas, the menu itself was
apparently added later in one of the interims. I found no hints in the
source language files I got from Max for localisation.

Regards
Dieter Hummel

Running TheBat! 1.38e [reg] on
Windows NT v4 Build 1381 Service Pack 6
on a PPro200, 256MB EDO-RAM, UW-SCSI Disk Array 10GB

...I have some messed up logic, but I think I can live with it.

--
Dieter Hummel, FRA/GER 65931 - EMail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fingerprint:0CFC 7D1C 1D53 E341 593A 4C32 F723 0CB6