On 14 December 1999 at 17:37:13 GMT -0500
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote the following to the list

AM> On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 19:20:32 +0000, Marck D. Pearlstone wrote:

ST>>> ...  In case somebody missed it, there's an option %QINCLUDE="QT
ST>>> handle"...

>> It's  good  but  comes with its' own problems ... a forced CR/LF in
>> the text wherever one is used.

AM> I get rid of one of the spaces by including %Cursor on the same
AM> line as %QINCLUDE like this:

AM> %QINCLUDE="QT handle"%CURSOR
AM> %QUOTES

The  thread  we're  on here is about the TZ date routine Alex and your
good  self  have  devised.  The  point  was  raised  by  Stef (above),
suggesting  that  we  could make it into a "custom macro" by using the
%QTINCLUDE  macro. In trying this, I have been thwarted in the primary
purpose by this superfluous new line.

If  you  look  at  the  opening of this message, you see the result of
using two %QTINCLUDEs for (1) the initial REGEXP extract macro and (2)
the pattern expansion macros to create the time stamp.

Cheers,
Marck
--
Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists