On Sat, 29 Jan 2000 23:30:02 +0100, Michael Heydekamp wrote:

> Any idea how to get the correct timezone (EST is not a very meaningful
> indication to me) in the template in such cases?

> Can we be sure to *always* find the correct timezone in one of the
> "Received:" headers?

        All that complex macro does is extract date information
displayed in the headers and plug it in the message template. If the
information isn't there then it isn't there. :) I too have noticed
this with AOL users e-mail headers.

--
 CU, Allie ...
Using The Bat! v1.39 «‡» Windows NT4.0 (Service Pack 6)