Hi Nick,

On  01 January 2000  at  11:17:00 GMT -0800 (which was 19:17 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points:

NA> I can't remember having an option during the install as to what
NA> Dictionary I could use, but I'm going to re-install the Program to
NA> see if that is true.

It  is  a *very* long time since I installed TB :-) and I really don't
remember  what  selections were available for spelling at the point of
installation. I do remember something about the international language
pack helping out with dictionaries, however.

NA> When I check my Spelling Options, I seem to have the choice of US
NA> English or British...

... and I, being English, choose option 2 which works perfectly for me

NA> then there is a double line, after which I can choose American,
NA> British or Australian.

I  haven't  seen  an  Australian  one  anywhere  myself.  I  only have
"American English (CSAPI)" and "British English" below a *single* line
at this position. I don't use either of these.

Cheers,
Marck
--
Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists