Hello Jim,
On Sat, 1 Jan 2000 12:35:58 -0600 GMT your local time,
which was Sunday, January 02, 2000, 1:35:58 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Jim wrote:

Jim> Hello ,

Jim>   Where do I send a feature request to. I have a real need to be able
Jim>   to edit the subject line that is displayed in the message lists.

Jim>   For example: I get a message back from a supplier with a subject
Jim>   like  "Quote 13-57555"   I would like it to change it to something
Jim>   like  "Quote 13-57555 Client Name NF 5000"
would the quote 13-57555 be unique???
I mean any chance that a patch utility run over the mailbox could
modify unintended  messages and keeping in mind it will modify ANY
string like that found in all likely hood?

Jim>   I can do this in Eudora and Outlook 2000.

Jim> --  Best regards, Jim

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.38e