Hello tracer,

Jim>>   For example: I get a message back from a supplier with a subject
Jim>>   like  "Quote 13-57555"   I would like it to change it to something
Jim>>   like  "Quote 13-57555 Client Name NF 5000"
t> would the quote 13-57555 be unique???
t> I mean any chance that a patch utility run over the mailbox could
t> modify unintended  messages and keeping in mind it will modify ANY
t> string like that found in all likely hood?

I don't want it to be some sort of patch/batch routine. I want to put
the cursor on the displayed subject line and change THAT messages
displayed subject to whatever I want.  I don't care if it changes the
actual subject line, I just want to be able to change what is
displayed. It really would be useful to me.

Jim