Hello John,

>> btw ; how do you view the pics from TB! ; with 'View - Address auto-view' ??
>> every time i select a new message, TB! pushes the address window to the
>> background :-(  is there a 'stay on top' setting somewhere ??

JS> Yes - right-click on the Address Viewer window, and choose the "Always
JS> on top" item.

Guess  I'm  missing something... I guess to then see the pictures, I'd
have to create an entry in my address book, add the pictures to it and
then I'd "see" who I'm writing to? ;]

In  that  case,  is  an  address  book all ready-made going to be made
available for d/l somewhere? (Yes, I'm a lazy bastard! ;] )

 Carsten                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Using The Bat! 1.38e under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 5
 on a PII/233, 96 MB RAM, 4 GB HDD